ConnectED Symposium Updates
2nd Annual ConnectED Symposium coming soon!
Save the date for the next ConnectED symposium, Accentuating the Value of General Education in an R1 Institution.
Join faculty and student success partners from across the institution for dynamic, collaborative conversations about the value of general education in advancing VCU's research mission. Hybrid and in-person attendance options available; lunch provided for in-person attendees. More information, including an agenda, will be provided here in the coming weeks.
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Time: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: First floor, Academic Learning Commons, MP campus
ConnectED Symposium resources
The list below provide links to recordings from the 2022 ConnectED Symposium as well as other useful resources:
- ConnectED Symposium - Session 1 (Path to ConnectED) recording as well as the Session 1 slide deck presentation
- ConnectED Symposium - Session 2 (Path through ConnectED) as well as the Session 2 slide deck presentation
- ConnectED Symposium - Session 3 (Path forward with ConnectED)
- ConnectED testimonial - Elizabeth Edmondson
- ConnectED testimonial - Jesse Goldstein
- ConnectED testimonial - Katie Logan